Tuesday, June 1, 2010

56

Questions: What is the single most effective parenting strategy, by that I mean employing love,obedience ect.?

A (paraphrase): Love because from that it is possible for a parent to incorporate any of those other methods but love has to be the foundation.
Q: How do you think that most parents figure out their parenting strategies?
A: I think that most of them feel it out and talk to people they know with kids and probably do the opposite their parents did.
Q: What are some of the worst qualities that you think most if not all parents have?
A: Control. I think that all parents have a desire to be in total control and sometimes they do things that are in the name of principle but aren't necessarily right.

For this series of interviews I thought that it would be most effective to ask general questions because I think that's what most average students in our school have an expertise on so therefore I think that it wouldn't make sense to waste that research and try to give a very detailed and long question. Also I think that having sources to back up my generalizations about kids is going to be good for any sort of paper of presentation on this subject.

QUESTION: What do you see as the difference in parenting strategy by social class and how do you think that translates into the school system?

No comments:

Post a Comment