Thursday, October 1, 2009

Homework 8

Sam, I thought that it was great how you captured how in retrospect it is somewhat sad that those two minnutes shown in your video can turn into hours at a time. I also agree with your point that the internet for most people at least of our generation does seem more interesting then reading a book. That point specifically made me think what is it exactly that makes the internet more interesting then a book? Is it the ability to multi task? Or perhaps its just the flashing lights and speed giving us all a little digital buzz. Something else that I noticed on almost all of the videos that I watched was the multi tasking and the almost instant change from one thing to another. One thing that I would have liked to have seen was you while you were playing your x-box because I think that would have really captured some of the deep concentration and intensity which many people experience while their ussing such things.Great work I was glad to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment