Thursday, October 1, 2009

Homework 8

Quinn,I too enjoyed watching you lay out all of things you do (or at least at that time) while using digital technology, I think that many people including myself can relate to everything in your post. Especailly having homework out but also doing other things I am most certainly guilty of that. One thing which I liked about your video was that it wasn't just a webcam view of you it was you doing all of the things you do while on the computer. That really captured the mood of the situation. Outside of that the only thing I would have liked to see was maybe a more detailed look at what it was specifically that you were doing in the very begining.Nice work!

1 comment:

  1. To Will,

    Thank you Will for talking some time of your schedule and commenting on my video. You also show me some appreciation and makes me feel i did an okie job. It shoes me that i am not the only one getting distracted while doing homework, I think it is a normal thing happening to a teenager life. Cus if you dont get distracted by any technologies then you are a sucker.

    Yeah, like what you and Sam said, my video could have been better if i just recored what i was working on. It is nice to hear you say, " I think that many people including myself can relate to everything in your post." That makes me think i am doing the right thing.

    Really well, Thank you for watching my video and hopefully i will get to watch yours too.

    ReplyDelete